Nursing Diagnosis for Drug Addiction :
Narcotics, Psychotropic and Other Addictive Substance
- The threat of life
- Fluid balance disturbances: nausea, vomiting related to termination of opioid substances.
- Risks to rampage related to sedative hypnotic intoxication.
- High risk of self harm related to intoxication
related to alcohol intoxication, sedatives, hypnotics.
- Panic related to alcohol withdrawal.
- Anxiety related to cannabis intoxication
- Damage verbal communication related to sedative hypnotic intoxication, alcohol, opioids.
- Change thought process : delusional related to withdrawal of alcohol, sedatives, hypnotics
- Pain related to withdrawal of opioda, MDMA: Extasy
- Changes in nutrition less than the needs related to opioid withdrawal.
- Post Detoxification
- Impaired concentration of attention related to the impact of the use of addictive substances
- Impaired self-concept: low self-esteem related to not able to recognize the positive qualities of self.
- Escape risk related to dependence on addictive substances.