Here are examples of Nursing Diagnosis for Benign Postatic Hyperplasia (BPH) :
- Impaired sense of comfort : (pain) are associated with muscle spasm spincter.
- Changes in patterns of elimination: urinary retention associated with secondary obstruction.
- Se.ual dysfunction associated with loss of body function.
- Potential occurrence of infection associated with port de entrée microorganisms through catheterization.
- Lack of knowledge related to the missing information about the disease and treatment.